Autor Nachricht
gardalandever
Einsteiger Gabriele
Venezia
Italien

Link zum Beitrag #381971 Verfasst am Donnerstag, 25. Januar 2007 16:37
Themenersteller
Relax
Hi! Where can i find a wild mouse for no limits? Then i need to put the file inside 3d studio max. How can i make it? Thx S
ATM
Aufsteiger

Deutschland . HE

Link zum Beitrag #381987 Verfasst am Donnerstag, 25. Januar 2007 16:50 Relax
Wild Mouse tracks you can find here: rct-world.com

If nobody knows how to import the track-file into 3ds Max, look at 3dmaxforum.de ...
Signatur:
Dies ist ein Text, der an jeden Beitrag von mir angehängt werden kann. Es besteht eine Limit von 255 Buchstaben und 3 Zeilen.
Es stehen nur wenige BBCodes zur Verfügung. Bilder und externe Links sind nur im Profil sichtbar.
gardalandever
Einsteiger Gabriele
Venezia
Italien

Link zum Beitrag #382001 Verfasst am Donnerstag, 25. Januar 2007 17:00
Themenersteller
Relax
Isn't there a program that transform the file from no limits to 3ds for studio max?
redunzelizer
Einsteiger Stephan

Deutschland . NW

Link zum Beitrag #382013 Verfasst am Donnerstag, 25. Januar 2007 17:08
2 mal bearbeitet, zuletzt am 25.01.2007 17:09
Relax
gardalandever ... a program that transform the file from no limits to 3ds ...

There basically are two ways:

- Use the old (NL 1.3) Terraformer, to export the track as box object. this would at least help you to check thins like clearance for tunnels and terrain. However, with this method the tack is unbanked, and no spline path representing the actual track can be obtained. The "old Terraformer" can be downloaded here: nolimitsdevcenter.net toolbox

- Use the licenced version of the NL Construction Kit from Gravimetric Studios to export your track (plus some more options). This program is not for sale anymore, so in case you do not have the licenced version, better seek some co-production or help from someone legally owning it.

Hope this helps a bit...
Limits? NoLimits!
Nächster neuer Beitrag in diesem Forum Nächster neuer Beitrag