NoLimits 2 - 2008/2009
Autor Nachricht
NessieFan
Aufsteiger

Deutschland . SH

Link zum Beitrag #460303 Verfasst am Montag, 06. August 2007 16:18
Themenersteller
Relax
Anscheinend wird es "bald" ein neues NL geben.
Ich hoffe, dass es den Thread noch nicht gibt. (Habe Suche benutzt.) Zwar schon ziemlich alt aber, für alle die es noch nicht wissen:

Zitat 2007-04-25
I found a couple of minutes of time to talk a bit about the things I was working on the last couple of months. I spend my time almost completely working on NoLimits 2. Its release date is still way in the future, most likely in the end of 2008 or beginning of 2009, but I just finished an important milestone of the new engine, so my progress hopefully advances a bit faster now that most parts of the basics are in place. Meanwhile it is very likely that NoLimits 1.6 will be ported to Linux. I already have most parts of the Simulator working on a modern Linux 2.6 kernel distribution using an NVidia driver. Thanks go to Björn Gawenda and Sebastian Wendrich from University of Applied Sciences FH Wedel for helping on the Linux port. Maybe we will release a beta-release of the Simulator for Linux in summer 2006. If people will find it usefull and it will run acceptable, I will port the whole software package including the Editor and Terraformer to Linux. NoLimits was designed to be platform independent, so it should not be a big deal and will not interrupt my work on NL2, too much.
-Ole

nolimitscoaster.de

Philipp
countryboy0508
Einsteiger Kevin Garbe
Mülheim an der ...
Deutschland . NW

Link zum Beitrag #460338 Verfasst am Montag, 06. August 2007 17:35 Relax
Offtopic:Gehört das nicht in den Spiele und Simulationenbereich?

Ontopic:Ich freu mich jetzt schon... hoffentlich gitbes viele neue Coasterarten!

bye bye S

Kevin
Hier entsteht für Sie eine neue Signatur!
Old Chatter Hand
Mitglied

Deutschland . NW

Link zum Beitrag #460340 Verfasst am Montag, 06. August 2007 17:40 Relax
Ich glaub da kann er nicht schreiben...
dat.jiddet.net
Nächster neuer Beitrag in diesem Forum Nächster neuer Beitrag