Park
Familiepretpark De Waarbeek in Niederlande
Mitglied wählen
Freunde
Suche
Event Übersicht über das Event
Dieses Event ist noch nicht vollständig hinterlegt, eine Übersicht ist in Arbeit
De Waarbeek
Autor Nachricht
chucksmaus
Aufsteiger

Deutschland . NW

Link zum Beitrag #179474 Verfasst am Mittwoch, 07. September 2005 10:36
1 mal bearbeitet, zuletzt am 07.09.2005 10:38
Themenersteller
Relax

waarbeek1
Einsteiger Maikel Rutgers
enschede
Niederlande

Link zum Beitrag #179767 Verfasst am Mittwoch, 07. September 2005 22:15 Relax
Thanks for the nice pictures from de Waarbeek. Sorry for typing this in englisch i am not very good in typing German.(not in englisch eather S )
My name is Maikel also known as waarbeek1 on Themepark.nl . And i also work at the waarbeek normaly by the attractions but this time i was standing by the snack bar beacous they did not have enough people working there. I think you guys remember me, you have orderd your "frikandel speciaal" and your "pindasaus" by me S

I thougt already that you were from any kind of themepark-freak website S S bud i could not see any kind of onride.de t-shirt or something like that. ultil i read the guest book on waarbeek.nl . Very nice to hear that you have enjoyt youself even when you are older than 12 S

Again thanks for the pictures and sorry for my stupid englisch message bud i would like to have said this. S

Greetz Maikel maby we see us again in some thempark
Tejay
Assistent Thorsten Janke
Bochum
Deutschland . NW

Dabei!
Link zum Beitrag #179778 Verfasst am Mittwoch, 07. September 2005 22:30
1 mal bearbeitet, zuletzt am 07.09.2005 22:31
Relax
waarbeek1 I think you guys remember me, you have orderd your "frikandel speciaal" and your "pindasaus" by me S

Hello Maikel,

welcome to onride. Yes, of course, I remember you. The patats and the frikandel were very good.

We really enjoyed "your" park - maybe even because we are no longer 12 years old or even younger.

Till next time

Tot ziens
Thorsten.

Well, in this picture you are hidden behind our "Partychicken" Peis.

And this was my meal.
Back to the Roots: Mpgfanboy70
Nächster neuer Beitrag in diesem Forum Nächster neuer Beitrag